Sunday, December 7, 2014

Show 210: Making Sense Of It


Sunday, December 7 · 6-7 pm PST / 9-10 pm EST  

Make sense of this nonsense... please...

See you on the radio... 
and be sure to join us in the LuxuriaMusic chat room as you listen.

No time to listen "live"? No problem! Download the podcast at:
www.luxuriamusic.com/station/podcasts

* * *

SET 1:

Title :: A Taste of Honey
Artist :: Johnny Rivers
Album :: Changes

Title :: A Taste Of You
Artist :: Lee Hazlewood
Album :: For Every Solution There's A Problem

Title :: Taste Of Sadness
Artist :: Walter Wanderley
Album :: Talkin' Verve: Walter Wanderley

Title :: Tastes Good
Artist :: Mitchell Froom
Album :: Dopamine

Title :: You Smell So Good
Artist :: Ethel Azama
Album :: Cool Heat

Title :: My Many Smells
Artist :: The Dead Milkmen
Album :: Beelzebubba

Title :: Smells Like Teen Spirit
Artist :: Paul Anka
Album :: I'll Take Las Vegas

* * *

SET 2:

Title :: Baby I See You
Artist :: Deana Martin
Album :: Strung Out On Something New: The Reprise Recordings

Title :: See the Cheetah
Artist :: The Big Game Hunters
Album :: Single

Title :: I'll see you in my dreams
Artist :: Lenny Dee
Album :: Hi Dee Fi

Title :: I See a Road
Artist :: Cat Stevens
Album :: Matthew & Son

Title :: See You In September
Artist :: Conjunto 3D
Album :: Muito na Onda

Title :: Wait And See
Artist :: Lee Hazlewood
Album :: Love and Other Crimes

Title :: Wait Till You See Him
Artist :: Nancy Sinatra
Album :: Movin' With Nancy

Title :: I Still See You
Artist :: Scott Walker
Album :: Classics & Collectibles

* * *

SET 3:

Title :: Everything I Touch Turns To Tears
Artist :: The Shacklefords
Album :: Their Complete Recordings

Title :: French Touch
Artist :: Johnny Puleo and his Harmonica Gang
Album :: Vol. 2

Title :: The Touch (Le Grisbi)
Artist :: The Three Suns
Album :: SS-1163 Victor 7"

Title :: Touch Me
Artist :: Hugo Montenegro & His Orchestra
Album :: Moog Power

Title :: Hear That Bird
Artist :: Stan Ridgway
Album :: Big Dumb Town (Single)

Title :: I Can Hear You
Artist :: They Might Be Giants
Album :: Factory Showroom

Title :: I Hear You Say (I Love You Baby)
Artist :: Andy Kim
Album :: Greatest Hits

Title :: I Heard Ramona Sing
Artist :: Frank Black
Album :: Frank Black

No comments: